Our KG Hypnobirthing Workshop is a complete in-depth antenatal training programme designed to release fear and build confidence during pregnancy and birth.
KG Hypnobirthing makes a difference to birth for you – and for your baby
KG Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal training programme. It is simple, logical and profound. It is much, much more than a few techniques to use in labour, though we give you the techniques too.
KG Hypnobirthing gives you the knowledge and the tools to have the best child birth for you.
You need information and knowledge in order to get the best from the system in which you find yourself. You need to understand the implications of the choices you may be required to make.
Most of all, you need to release fear and learn to trust your body, your instinct, and your baby. In order to do this, you need information and knowledge.
But we can’t do it for you. We are the signpost. You make the journey. We regard it as our responsibility to give you all the information and support we possibly can to help you, and we will always be there for you to refer to after you have attended a class with us.
What are the benefits of KG Hypnobirthing Workshop?
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
What the Course Covers –
- The physiology of birth
- Informed decisions – how to decide what is right for you
- The birth itself starting at the first signs of labour right through to those first few hours after birth.
- Relaxation and breathing techniques to support your muscles during birth
- Important Role of Birth partners – how you can protect the birth environment
- An understanding of positive language
- Controlled breathing exercises
- How and why positive affirmations work
Full courses are broken down into either 4 evening sessions, each lasting around 3 hours or 2 weekend sessions, each lasting around 6 hours.
I look forward to welcoming you to your workshop, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like further information, I am here to support you now and when your baby is here.